Sunday, September 5, 2010

We Share Everything....

Well, I suppose there was no sense in just one of us getting sick and then passing it back and forth for weeks... we just shared the bug right away and, hopefully, got it completely out of our systems. Although I think sharing pillows during this time of ill-health is not entirely wise, I couldn't bring myself to yank my pillow back when I checked on him during his naptime... him, with his pillow between the knees and my pillow under his face, looking so peaceful as he moaned constantly due to the agony of the flu... I suppose sharing a pillow is a small sacrifice once you've already shared the flu-infested bed, bathroom, and kitchen. But let the record show that since we are both feeling significantly better, I WILL be reclaiming my territory as sole-pillow-possessor tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Well at least your both felling better and look ; you didn't loose your sense of humor in the midst....yayyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete