Monday, September 27, 2010

Down in the Grumps

Well, I guess it's not considered fighting if you're simply not speaking to one another, but it feels like a fight either way. I'm not sure if everyone's first month of marriage is as strenuous as this or if it's that we've had a large amount of stressors that have just kind of taken over, but either way, I'm grumpy. Between the rain and gloom, dwindling pocket book amount, ever-continuing house renovations, and PMS, I'm about ready to go into hibernation for the next month and try again around month #3 to see if wedded bliss occurs then instead. But for now, this gloomy, poor, annoyed, PMSer is signing off and going in search of chocolate, tissues, and a back massager...

1 comment:

  1. Well; I'm sure it doesn't help having parents/inlaws living with you in the midst of these renovations during your first month of marriage either; seriously we had no idea we'd be here this long. I personally feel it's always best to communicate/talk and simply get past the issue sooner than later. Although I'm not sure whats really causing the grumpiness; I do know this.....love still conquers all and thru adjustment time; it's best to begin by settling it now so that would be my advice to any couple, newlywed or married 30 yrs or more.....always putting the other above yourself, letting love rule over it and moving fwd.....we love you and it's been a joy being with you both and you've been troopers thru it all....:-).

    ReplyDelete