Thursday, September 23, 2010

We Have FLOOR!!

I can honestly say that the most exciting thing that happened today (and relieving for all involved) is that we now have flooring in the hallway leading to our bedroom! Perhaps, while going through your everyday life, you take advantage of things, such as walking on floors without worrying about stepping on the solid beams and not the pipes.... or maybe turning on a lightswitch and the light coming on.... or even getting to use a bathroom in your own home without having to wait in a long line.
Obviously, not all of these things can be rectified overnight, but I'm choosing to get super excited over the fact that the coat closet now has a handle, the kitchen cabinet now shuts all the way, and that we have FLOOR in our hallway! Oh, and I'm excited that I'm super cool for building an entire pantry closet by myself.... just give me a diagram, NASA, I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. While my daughter rejoices over having a floor; that I too rejoice over; her dad and I are rejoicing over having a bed to sleep in. We've been sleeping on a mattress on the floor but after 2 1/2 wk. we finally got a bed put up in the spare bedroom and got to sleep on that....the simple joys. It's suppose to be 90 degree's today; and my poor, swollen achey feet feel the pain before the day begins so I am looking fwd to cooler weather coming in for the weekend; another thing to rejoice about. The end is in sight on this project and we are keeping our eyes on the prize....yes the Lord but also a beautiful bathroom!

    ReplyDelete