Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally Talked Out

    This feels like the world's longest day. I know that at one point or another, we all have said the famous phrase, "If only there were more hours in a day..." I call Bull Crap. Because as much as we'd like to think we would spend that extra time napping, reading a great novel, turning ourselves into someone awesome, or doing all of those great things on the ever-growing "To Do" list, in reality we would just end up getting forced to go to work longer each day. And I just spent 11 hours there with back to back clients the entire day, just talking and talking and talking.... I talked so much that I came home and had to interrupt my husband's story to ask if we could just NOT talk tonight. Well, you can imagine the praises and hallelujahs that came roaring out of him at that point. I never NOT want to talk, so this was almost like giving him a free pass to be a bachelor for an evening! Therefore, I feel that it is my right... nay, OBLIGATION, to hit (open hand, let's not get carried away or anything) anyone that quotes that famous phrase in my presence, because I never want to give my husband this kind of satisfaction again.

No comments:

Post a Comment