Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Drop Your Drawers

After last night's snow fall, my husband was very helpful. He shoveled a path to my car this morning so I wouldn't have to walk through a huge pile of snow before getting into the driver's seat. Then, when we decided the roads were too bad for me to take my car at all, he drove me to work in his truck AND picked me up from work this evening. I was very grateful for this, especially since my anxiety over driving on snow seems to increase by leaps and bounds with each passing year. By the time I reach 30, I may just start hibernating through the winter and pick up the occasional summer job instead (that thought, although sarcastic, actually made me feel warm and tingly inside).
The thing I love about my guy is that he can go from being sweet and endearing to quirky and laughable in such a short period of time. We were only home for about 3 minutes before I notice that my husband was in the bathroom but that his pants were in the living room. When I asked him why he had to take his pants off to go to the bathroom, his response was that it's just too small for both him AND his pants to be in the bathroom at the same time. I'm not sure whether to laugh at him or applaud his problem solving skills... either way, it sounds like our full bath wasn't the only one that needs remodeling. But until then, we'll have to put up a pant rack outside the bathroom door for guests to hang their bottoms while they use our facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment