Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Big Panda

After going to the theater the other night to watch a kid's movie, we decided to stick with that theme all weekend... afterall, I was unable to move for so much of it that it just seemed best to stay on the couch eating leftovers and giggling at silly movies, such as Elf (a classic, really) and Kung Fu Panda. There's a million great references to my hubby and my eating habits, my clumsiness, and overall goofy natures during this movie... however, there is one scene toward the end when the big panda is lying down next to his teeny little Kung Fu master and the camera moves to an arial view. Out of nowhere my husband says, "hey look, that looks like you and I in bed!" I was really hoping that he wasn't referring to ME as the panda, but it was very clever nonetheless:)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute; we watched Kung Fu Panda the other day too.....sooooo cute. and I knew immediately reading this blog what you were gonna say as was laughing before I got to the end....that is funny. Hope your feeling better???? still praying.

    ReplyDelete