Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blah Blah-Blah Blah-Blah.....

I think I know how men feel. For a brief moment in my day, I think I finally had a glimpse into the mindset of a man (no, I wasn't thinking about boobs or football). So there I was, in the kitchen, reading labels and trying to make a nice, healthy snack, when my husband comes into the room and begins rambling (and wow, do I mean rambling) about something (and that's a fact, I honestly cannot remember what he was talking about!) and I found myself getting so irritated that I actually had to tune him out for most of his chitter chatter! It was like he was a 6 year old girl and she just discovered how cool she thinks Barbies are or something and she wants to tell you EVERY DETAIL. Finally, because I couldn't tune him out any longer, I simply said "Please stop talking, you're annoying me." ha, the look of utter amazement on his face was beyond priceless!
He reminded me that this is what he has to deal with day in and day out, living in a world of women...
Oh my gosh, it just happened again! He came in and totally distracted me to the point of losing my train of thought! Is he on estrogen or something?? Will this continue? Am I going to feel like a man from now on?
Anyways, he has been laughing at me ever since because he thinks this is funny that he finally "wants to talk about his feelings" and I just want him to go away. If only he knew that I love him more when he is silent....

No comments:

Post a Comment