Thursday, February 17, 2011

An A-? Really?

   My spoiled husband has taken to "rating" my dinners as of late. I'm actually given a grade on various courses of the meal, followed by a critique of "a little under seasoned" or "a bit too much garlic" or "it just feels like it's missing something". The other day I made catfish (for the first time ever) with panko bread crumbs, lemon, and cajon seasoning. It was DELICIOUS, but my husband rated it a B+. He had sersiouly one bite of fish that was a little lemony and he proceded to scrape off most of the crust after that. Today I made Chicken Monterey, corn, and a creamy fruit bowl. It was a very quick and easy meal, but came out perfect. What did he give me? An A-! What was the minus for? It could have used just a "touch" more salt. Do you want a rating, "dear"? How's this... C. It stands for couch. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY; the pickiest eater on the whole planet has the NERVE to critique your cooking? this guy who's very limited in the world of "good taste" is grading you....well, hope you enjoy the couch Patrick...if it were me you wouldn't even get a pillow.....bad boy; shame on you. Hey Shivonne, try not feedling him and see how he grades ya! just my 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not feeding him will only make him resort to mcdonalds.....trust me ive tried that a couple times!

    ReplyDelete